0 comment

North Winds = No Korea Attempt

IMG_4500We’ve already packed and dried all of our gear yesterday, topped up on our food supplies and are ready to try the paddle to Korea. We woke up at 3:00am and were waiting for the gusts of north (headwinds) to die down as predicted in the forecast. As we make breakfast, there is no sign of the wind letting up and it was decided that if the winds persists we will have to postpone the paddle due to the potential danger of being caught in a headwind while crossing the Tsushima Strait. As 5:00am approaches, Koji is still very apprehensive because the wind is showing no signs of changing and at 5:30am we decide that we will delay our departure for another day.


Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.